The Paycertify plugin for Zencart allows you to accept payments on the PayCertify Secure hosted checkout page.
As an Admin:
- Download our zencart-paycertify-plugin-1.0.0.zip
- Extract this folder in your Zen Cart installation
- Go to Modules > Payment > PayCertify Module > Install
After installing the PayCeritfy Module, it is time to configure and setup all the PayCertify settings on your store.
- First of all, you need to fill the required informations. Select True on the Enabled field.
- PayCertify Mode: You can choose Test to use our sandbox environment or Live to use our production environment
- Publishable Key: Insert your PayCertify Publishable Key here.
- API Token: Insert your PayCertify API Token here.
- Processor ID: Insert your PayCertify Processor ID here.
- Click the Update button.
** If you are missing any of this information, reach out to [email protected].
Now we can see the PayCertify Payment option in your store.
Refunding a transaction
If you need to refund a transaction, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your orders
- Select the order you would like to refund
- Click on Refund
- Enter the amount to refund
- Click on Perform Refund