The PayCertify plugin for Shopify allows you to accept payments on PayCertify Secure hosted checkout page.
We need to do a manual installation to enable your store to use the PayCeritfy Payment Gateway. We made it easier for you, so just follow these steps and you will have everything up and working quickly.
- Go to the following link to install PayCertify Payment Gateway.
- You will be redirected to a page to confirm the installation of the PayCertify Payment Gateway; Click on
Install payment provider;
- Now, you’ll see the Payment Providers page, scroll to Third-party providers and click on
Choose third-party provider.
- Search for PayCertify on the dropdown list.
After installing the PayCertify Payment Gateway, it’s time to setup all the PayCertify settings on your store.
- First of all, we need to grab the Publishable Key. You can follow this step to generate yours.
- The second step is to get your Password. You can get it with our Support Team directly.
- Click on Activate PayCertify button.
Now that we have the App installed and working, the next step is to check if PayCertify is enabled as a Payment Method for your store.
- Go to your store.
- Choose a product and click Buy It Now.
- Fill all necessary data and click Proceed to Payment.
- You should be able to see PayCertify Payment Gateway box.
- Click on Complete order.
- You will be redirected to our Hosted Payment Form to make your purchase.
- Fill all Credit Card data and click on Pay Now.
- You will be redirected to Shopify with a Decline or Thank You page information.
Hello world! Now we have added PayCertify Payment method setup and you are live to start processing! \o/