This plugin for Shopify allows you to accept payments on a Paycertify.
We need to do a manual installation to enable your store to use the PayCeritfy Payment Gateway. Before we can do that, please follow the steps below to ready your site for our installation.
- Go to the following link to install PayCertify Payment Gateway.
- You will be redirected to a page to confirm the installation of the PayCertify Payment Gateway; Click on
Install payment provider;
- Now, you’ll see the Payment Providers page, scroll to Third-party providers and click on
Choose third-party provider.
- Search for PayCertify on the dropdown list.
After installing the PayCertify Payment Gateway, it’s time to set up all the PayCertify settings on your store.
- First of all, we need to grab the Publishable Key. You can follow this step to generate yours.
- The second step is to get your Password. You can get it with our Support Team directly.
- Click on Activate PayCertify button.
Now that we have the App installed and working, the next step is to check if PayCertify is enabled as a Payment Method for your store.
- Go to your store.
- Choose a product and click Buy It Now.
- Fill all necessary data and click Proceed to Payment.
- You should be able to see PayCertify Payment Gateway Box.
- Click on Complete order.
- You will be redirected to our Hosted Payment Form to make your purchase.
- Fill all Credit Card data and click on Pay Now.
- You will be redirected to Shopify with a Decline or Thank You page information.